In this class it is
expected that students
will do the following:
- Spend adequate time outside class to learn the material and to do your homework.
- Read all assigned sections in the text and do all other assigned material.
- Attempt all assigned homework problems.
- Do not procrastinate on the project.
- Know what happens in class every day.
- Ask and answer questions in class.
- If group work is required, work as a member of the team.
- Read all comments on corrected papers.
- Use pencil on all quizzes and tests.
Expectations of the instructor:
- Make expectations clear.
- Give and use a reasonable grading policy.
- Get exams, quizzes, project parts, and homework back in a reasonable time.
- Be available to help students.
- Allow student feedback, assessment, on the class throughout the semester.
- Give students direction on what material must be
Jay Treiman: jay.treiman at wmich.edu